Gary's Good Ol' Maine Tales
Read Gary's Latest: Warm Tales for The Maine Winter
These tales, drawn from the rich, verbal tradition of Downeast Humor, are a sampling of Gary's wealth of entertainment. He will be happy to tailor his entertainment and presentation to your organization's needs.
- Startin' Summer in Maine
- Mutha and I sing the Maine State Song every morning when we wake up in the trailor
- As Maine Alum, we sing the Maine Stein Song every time we drink a Moxie!
- NEW TALE FROM THE RADIO!!! Snapper and Eugene put a little more love into Moose Hunting.
- Gary reveals the secret tactics of Pre-Season Fishing in Maine.
- First, witness the Humah Jukebox, an uncanny live talent, during which Gary can instantly recite a tale in response to any audience request by its jukebox number.
- Take a look at Gary and Mutha's New Carpet- a prime example of Downeast interior decorating.
- Gary gets into maintenance and out of trouble while clearing Ice on the Roof.
- Witness the current condition of Maine technology with this short guide to Maine Computa-bonics.
- If you're looking for a fine place to dine in Central Maine, check out Gary and Filbert's favorite restaurant with a sense of humah- Burnsie's!
- Finally, get some laughs and culinary advice from Gary regarding that infamous Maine beverage: Moxie!